EXTREPRONATUR S.L. is a company that was born in April 2011 to provide solutions in the environmental and energy sectors.
TFollowing an accumulated experience in a multitude of projects, we can indicate that in the last three years we have processed and connected 3,28 GW of Photovoltaic Solar Energy, and that we currently have 3,60 GW in process for different clients, who will obtain their Administrative Authorizations in the next few months, which makes us the leading and reference company in the processing and commissioning of photovoltaic projects in Spain.
We have specialized in planning, advising and executing projects based on the design, improvement and innovation of the environmental and energy sector.
Our team of relations with the Public Administration at all scales allows us to previously know the feasibility of projects and their lines to develop them with a guarantee for their promoters, in a context of safety and efficiency in time, material, human and economic resources.
We evaluate, plan and manage energy systems with sustainability and competitiveness criteria. We generate, develop and apply scientific-technological knowledge. We contribute to the creation and implementation of policies that promote equitable development to respond to the demands of a globalized and constantly evolving world.
6 ENVIRONMENTAL GRADUATES
3 AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERS
3 INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS
1 FORESTAL ENGINEER
Extrepronatur, in its work as an organization, considers as basic principles of its management in the performance of its activities and provision of services, a high level of quality and respect for the environment, so that the satisfaction of customer requirements is achieved. , both those legally established and those self-imposed by the organization in terms of quality and environmental management.
Our policy is based on the following points:
– Comply with international, national, autonomous or local regulations. And whenever possible, go beyond the requirements that the organization subscribes to.
– Implement an integrated quality and environmental management system, and continuous improvement in the behavior and effectiveness of the integrated management system.
– Commitment to satisfy all the requirements of our clients.
– Commitment to prevent pollution.
– Reduce the environmental impacts associated with the activity carried out in our organization, paying special attention to the management of the waste generated.
– Raise awareness and sensitize our entire team of professionals and collaborators to achieve:
A high level of quality, through familiarization with the documentation on the integrated quality and environmental management system.
Proper management and application of international application standards used in the provision of services.
Extrepronatur’s management also undertakes to organize, develop and monitor the programs and / or actions that are necessary in the company for the implementation of the system (in accordance with the international standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015), which must be assumed by all employees and collaborators of the same, in order to achieve the objectives set.
This Quality and Management policy will be reviewed, communicated to the entire team, and made available to all internal and / or external stakeholders.